Telekom Vivicittá Virtual Run
The Telekom Vivicitta Virtual Run is a safe event where you can compete against others without having to meet them in person.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
1. Head to the online entry site and register for your preferred distance.
2. Head out and run that distance anytime during the given time period.
3. Track your run and upload the completion at the result submit page.
4. Download your finisher certificate from the results list, share it on Facebook, and wait for your Finisher’s medal to arrive via post.
+1. Stick to the actual rules and guidelines being in effect regarding the pandemic in your country.
Telekom Vivicitta Virtual Run date
April 14-26, 2021
Telekom Vivicitta Virtual Run distances
- Telekom Vivicitta Virtual Half Marathon
- Telekom Vivicitta Virtual 10 km
- Telekom Midicitta Virtual 7 km
Telekom Vivicitta Virtual Run location
The location is optional, run the distance of your choice at your favorite location, or even on a treadmill.
Telekom Vivicitta Virtual Run how to register
Registration is open only online through BSI’s online platform from 08 April 14:00 to 25 April 17:00, UTC+02:00
Telekom Vivicitta Virtual Run entry fee
The entry fee is 16 EUR for all distances.
The registration fee includes:
- a unique, downloadable bib with your name on it
- results list–for informational purposes only
- a downloadable certificate that can be shared on Facebook
- a Telekom Vivicitta finisher medal–depending on the accomplished distance–that will be shipped out after the race, to the address provided upon registration.
Telekom Vivicitta Virtual Run bib
Wearing a bib is not mandatory, however, if you really would like to feel the vibe of the race just click on the start list, find your name, download your bib from the right side of the list, print it, and pin it to your shirt. Click here for the start list.
Telekom Vivicitta Virtual Run how to accomplish the distance
You can start the race on 14 April 00:00 UTC+02:00 at the earliest and you must finish it by 26 April 12:00 UTC+02:00 at the latest. You must run or walk the entire distance in one cycle, with one-time recording.
If you run a longer distance, stop for a moment at the distance selected upon registration and take a photo of your smartwatch or app then continue running. This way you can get the exact time of completing the 7 km, 10 km, or the half marathon.
Telekom Vivicitta Virtual Run time limit
There is no time limit, so you don’t have to run from the sweep bus 🙂
The distance can be completed by running or walking, the only thing to keep in mind is to do it in one cycle, with one-time recording.
Telekom Vivicitta Virtual Run age limit
Only the participants who were born before 14 April 2009 (12 years old and up) can participate in the half marathon distance.
Telekom Vivicitta Virtual Run proof of completion
After completing the distance, please upload your time to the website dedicated to submitting the results until 26 April 12:00 UTC+02:00, at the latest.
To be able to successfully submit your results you need to provide the following information:
– E-mail address
– Registration number
– Bib (find your bib in the confirmation of your registration)
– The distance of your choice
– Finish time
– Proof of completing the distance
You may verify your results by the following methods (choose one):
1. By sharing a PUBLIC link to your training (e.g. Strava, Endomondo). Don’t worry, your training will not be shared anywhere, it is needed for verification purposes only.
2. By uploading a photo that clearly shows the details of your training (distance and finish time). You can take a screenshot of your phone showing your results on the exercise app, or take a shot of your smartwatch or the treadmill’s display. The only thing that matters is that the picture must clearly show the accomplished distance and the finish time. Don’t worry, your photo will not be shared anywhere, it is needed for verification purposes only.
Telekom Vivicitta Virtual Run results, prizes, gifts
At the event no prizes will be awarded to the participants–a results list will be created for informational purposes only. Results lists will be shared continuously from 27 April. Final results lists will be compiled based on the provided finish times–not all submission will be examined but any submission may be randomly inspected based on the uploaded proof. Clearly unrealistic results will not be part of the results lists. Every participant is responsible for the accuracy of the data they provide.
Every participant will be mailed a beautiful Vivicitta Virtual Run medal, with a size depending on the distance they have accomplished. Medals will be shipped to the participants after the event to the address provided upon registration. We kindly ask you to enter a valid address where the package can be delivered.
If the completed distance is longer than the previously selected distance, you need to submit the final time of your run, not the split-time needed to accomplish the original distance. If you run a longer distance than the distance you originally registered for, please split your training in two or stop for a moment to take a photo of the app or smartwatch, and only upload to the website the time and proof for the original distance.
If using GPS, we recommend that you check whether the GPS works correctly before and during the run.
There is no separate category for participants in a wheelchair or handcycle during the race.
Bring your cellphone with you in case you need help during the race. This is not a regular BSI event, first aid and medical assistance will not be provided–you need to be able to resolve any problem that might happen during the run.
It is NOT RECOMMENDED to listen to music or any other devices plugged into both ears because you are unable to hear noises from outside.
Telekom Vivicitta Virtual Run information regarding the pandemic
In this time of emergency, we kindly ask you to adhere to the current rules and regulations of your country regarding the social distancing and use protective equipment while training outdoors.
Please accomplish the selected distance without help!