34th Vivicitta Spring Half Marathon 2019 – Frequently Asked Questions
– Yes, every participant will get a medal upon completion of the race.
– Yes, the course is certified by the AIMS
-Yes, a technical T-shirt for 21k, 10k, 7k and for relay 2/3.
-A cotton T-shirt for 2,5k and relay for 3(3*2k)
-There will be refreshment stations along the course, making sure that you acquire the necessary amount of liquid during the race. The first and last stations will provide water while all other stations will offer banana, lemon, glucose, isodrink and water. All stations will be supplying water to wet your sponge.
– In the starting area you will find changing rooms and cloak rooms where you can leave your your personal belongings and pick it up after the race. There is a changing room at the relay points, but no cloak room.
-The time measurement is done by chip for 21k, 10k,7k, relay 2/3 and for 3*2k relay
– Kilometer markers will be posted along the course
– Yes you can pick it up on the spot.
The time limit is 2 hours and 45 minutes net time
– A sweep bus follows the runners at a steady pace behind the 2:45 pace runners. If you are passed by the sweep bus, you have to get on the bus, your race number will be crossed and you are not allowed to enter the finish area.
The easiest and cheapest option is to use the public transport. Budapest has a good network of buses, trams and railways (incl. Subway). If you stay up to 3 days in Budapest we recommend that you buy a 3-day city ticket – it is good for all trams, buses, subway and railways within the Budapest city area.
-Look for the Customer Service Points of BKK Centre for Budapest Transport at Liszt Ferenc International Airport’s Terminal 2A (daily 8:00-22:00) and Terminal 2B (daily 9:00-21:00)!
– For further information please go to this page: http://www.bkk.hu/en/prices/
– 13th April 2019– shorter distances
– 14th April 2019
– Half Marathon: We accept entries from runners who were born before 15.04.2007 (12 years old or older)
– There is no age limit for other distances.
– You can pay with your credit card (Visa, Eurocard, MasterCard), when you register on-line. This is the cheapest way.
– Registration with bank transfer (Possible only if the online registration is not working. It is more expensive however, you have to pay extra 7€ banking fee.)
– A medical certificate isn’t necessary.
– You will find individual pictures of the race on the http://runinbudapest.com/ or on the http://www.bsi.futofoto.hu/?lang=en few days after the race where you will be able to order them to have a souvenir of your exploit.
– If you are unable to log in, click on the forgotten password link, enter your Runners ID and we will send a new one to your e-mail address. If the password still doesn’t work, write to us to [email protected] with a request to explore the matter, and we’ll be happy to take a look.
– Everybody registering for the first time on entry.budapestmarathon.com gets a registration number. It is possible to use our on-line registration system with this number. You can register for a race, change your data.
-You can register yourself as well as someone else onto a race. After selecting a race, select „I want to enter someone else to the race”. Registration works in the same way as when you register yourself. If the person in question already has a Runners ID, all you need to do is enter his ID and follow the step-by-step instructions. If s/he doesn’t have a Runners ID, you can register him/her.
-The procedure is identical as when registering yourself or registering on behalf of someone else (see above). Always register using your own profile even if you’re not running. As such you will get to see an overview of orders on your profile.
You can read more info at „Cancellation policy”
-You can find the results on http://runinbudapest.com/ after the race.
-The official time refers to the times starting from hearing the gunshot. The real time is the time from crossing the start and finish lines. Split-times and real times are provided as extra information. The ranking is determined by the order of runners crossing the finish line i.e. according to the official time.
– The route is fairly flat with some light ascending bridges in the heart of the city and along the river Danube.
– please check your SPAM e-mails first, if you are in @gmail system! If you don’t find it, please send an e-mail to [email protected]! We will check your registration and send you a new confirmation letter.
– You can choose between 2 options: we credit the entry fee to your account at our database and you can use it until the end of the following year, or you can send us your bank details and we can transfer you your money. Please write us to [email protected] indicating your choice!