This event info is about the 36th Telekom Vivicittá in 2021, the 37th Telekom Vivicittá event info will be updated later.
All you have to know about BIB pick-up
It is very important to read not only the information about the BIB pick-up, but also the section on proof the conditions of participation due to the pandemic situation. Now this procedure is the part of the process as the consequence of the legal requirements.
BIB PICK-UP – Locations and dates
Preliminary BIB pick-up at the BSI Office
- you have the opportunity to pick up your BIB between 5 and 8 July from 8:00 to 17:00 – CLICK HERE for the map of the Office. Address: H-1138 Budapest, Váci street 152.
- registration is still not possible at the BSI Office – you can only register online and on-site, on the day of the event!
On-site BIB pick-up
- Half marathon, doubles and trio Relays: July 10 from 7:00 to 17:00 and July 11 from 6:00 to 7:30
- 10K: July 10 from 7:00 to 17:00 and July 11 10:00 to 11:30
- 7K: July 10 from 7:00 to 8:30
- Festival distances: July 10 from 9:00, no later than 30 minutes before the start of the chosen race.
Proof of participation condition
Due the current Government pandemic decree in force, participation in sports festivals with more than 500 people – including Telekom Vivicitta – is possible only if one of the following conditions is met:
- person protected against coronavirus – proof of COVID-19 vaccination with the COVID certificate
- person protected against coronavirus – proof of recovery from infection with the COVID certificate
- athlete who is a competitive athlete in accordance with the Sports Act, a certified athlete with a sports doctor’s license
- a person under eighteen years under the supervision of a person protected against a coronavirus
It is necessary to check the above in order to participate, therefore the BIB of the 36th Telekom Vivicitta can only be taken over by the person who proves his / her identity and one of the above conditions upon pick-up of the BIB.
This can be done as follows:
- Present the COVID certificate and identity card (identity card or passport)
- Present the digital COVID certificate (EESZT application) and identity card (identity card or passport)
We cannot check the QR code on-site at all places, please pay attention to the boards to choose the right row!
- Athlete who is a competitive athlete, a sports organization registration certificate, sports doctor’s license and identity card (identity card or passport)
We don’t have the ability to check digital databases, we cannot view medical and other certificates uploaded to the cloud, so please bring the above printed documents with you (or download them to your phone)!
- In case of participant under age of 18, present the accompanying adult COVID certificate (one of the points listed above).
- In the case of the Relays, the BIB will only can be picked up, if the transferee can prove the protection of all members of the team based on the above. A photocopy of the team members’ security and identity documents is suitable for this.
- If you would like to take over the BIB of one of your Friend, please bring the copies of his documents.
Online registration is possible at the latest until midnight on July 7, if the heacount limit is not reached earlier.
If you haven’t registered yet, you can do so by clicking here!